I know it still early and lots can happen between now and the end of the year. That being said, I can’t believe that another candidate for the award will appear in the remaining four months that will top the winner of this years award. Its just not possible. Nobody can be THAT incompetent.
- The hiring of a company that appears to be incapable of doing the work that it was asked to do.
- Waiting until the last minute to begin the work knowing full well the Thunder Bay Marathon is scheduled for September 18, 2001. Contracted awarded in the beginning of May. Work started August 8. Let them eat dust!
- Vague completion of project project – 6 to 8 weeks? Let them eat dust!
- Not taking pedestrian traffic into account when closing all sidewalks. People walk and cross where ever they can. Let them eat dust!
- Do nothing to suppress the ever present clouds of dust until someone complains. Why wait? Let them eat dust!
- Dust suppression effort, when it finally arrives, is a joke. Marginally effective at best. Let them eat dust!
- Work at a snail’s pace. Most of the time, nobody is working at all. Can’t blame the weather. No rain days. Let them eat dust!
- Let them eat dust!